Non-immigrant Visas

We handle the following non-immigrant visas:

B-1, B/2

The B visa covers alien visitors for business (B-1) and pleasure (B-2).

E-1 and E-2:

The E visa is applied by people from a foreign country which has a "treaty of commerce and navigation" or a "bilateral investment treaty" to come to the United States to conduct trade between the two counties (E-1) or to invest in the United States (E-2).

F-1, F-1 Reinstatement:

For foreign students to enter the United States to engage in academic studies.


The H-1B is a non-immigrant classification used by an alien who will be employed temporarily in a specialty occupation or as a fashion model of distinguished merit and ability.

L-1A and L-1B:

The L-1 visa is for international companies to transfer their managers and executives (L-1A) or specialized knowledge worker (L-1B) to work for the company in the United States.


The O-1 visa is applied by aliens with extraordinary ability in (1) the science, education, business, and athletics; (2) the arts; and (3) the motion picture or TV industries.


The P-1 visa is applied by (1) alien athletes who compete individually or as part of a team at an internationally recognized level; and (2) aliens who perform with, or are an integral and essential part of the performance of, an entertainment group that has received international recognition as "outstanding" for "sustained and substantial period of time."


The R-1 visa is for nonprofit religious organizations in the U.S. to employ foreign religious workers to work in religious vocations.